1. ACT AGAINST IRAN’S NUCLEAR WEAPONS, GENOCIDE THREATS AND MORE
Pass a bill to: (1) require Congress to approve any deal between the White House and Iran; (2) reaffirm and add to existing Iran sanctions if a sound agreement doesn’t emerge; and (3) recognize Iran’s incitement to genocide against Israel, sponsorship of terrorism and dictators and repression of citizens and visitors. Also, as Iran’s leaders incite genocide against Israel and genocide erupts repeatedly, Congress should adopt the Genocide Abatement and Prevention Act (GAP Act) CIPAC has drafted, that (1) impels prosecution of Iran’s rulers and (2) sets up a unique new system to identify and stop any genocide early.
2. CUT OFF U.S. TAX DOLLARS TO THE HAMAS-FATAH UNITY AUTHORITY
Pass law to cut off Fatah-Hamas Unity P.A. that doesn’t qualify for US aid, which is barred to terror groups, and violates agreements, glorifies terrorists, incites terror and refuses to recognize a Jewish state. Rep. Ron DeSantis’s H.R. 1337, Palestinian Accountability Act, withholds aid to the PA for rejecting Israel’s existence as a Jewish state, refusing to condemn terror fully, not bringing terrorists to justice, and embracing Hamas in unity. It also withholds U.S. funds to the U.N. if it upgrades the PLO to a Member State outside the peace process. Sen. Rand Paul’s Stand with Israel Act of 2014 sets similarly tough standards. We urge Sen. Ted Cruz to introduce his draft bill also. Incredibly, our tax dollars are aiding Hamas and a large PLO army.
3. REEXAMINE US AID TO UNHRC AND UNRWA IN LIGHT OF GAZA WAR
Reconsider U.S. support for UNHRC and UNWRA because of their recent attacks on Israel. UNHRC’s long history of anti-Israel bias, focusing on Israel while North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and of course, Syria, continue to murder and oppress their citizens, requires review. The current HRC investigation is to be led by William Schabas, an anti-Israel professor with no credibility. In Gaza, when rockets were found stored in their schools and hospitals, UNRWA returned them to Hamas. Cut the aid to UNHRC and UNWRA!
4. SET MIDEAST ACTION PLAN TO COUNTER THE ISLAMIC STATE
Pass law soon to set clear, comprehensive U.S. Mideast policy to cover the brutal civil war in Syria/Iraq and more. Syria has 200,000 dead, a million wounded, ten million displaced, and a new “Islamist State”, allied with Hamas and their mother, the Moslem Brotherhood, occupying much of its heartland and oozing into Northern Iraq to kill Christians and other minorities. Urgent action must be taken to eliminate terrorists and replace such dictators as Assad, to defend America.
5. DECLARE THE U.S. EMBASSY TO BE IN JERUSALEM, ISRAEL’S ETERNAL CAPITAL
Amend Rep. Scott Garrett’s H.R. 104, Sen. Dean Heller’s S. 604 or Rep. Trent Franks’ H.R._____ to declare the U.S Embassy is relocated to Jerusalem, Israel’s capital, end the waiver clause and recognize Jerusalem fully as Israel’s capital; and consider coming CIPAC initiatives to:
6. TELL EU TO END THEIR BDS TOWARD ISRAEL BEFORE WE CONSIDER EU-US FTA!
7. TELL RUSSIA OR IRAN: WANT A NEW COLD WAR? WE’LL REVIVE JACKSON-VANIK TRADE BAR, HELSINKI TREATY INSPECTIONS AND REPORTING, AND FULL ABM FOR US AND NATO.
8. ASK: WHY REVIVE SAUDI (ARAB) PEACE INITIATIVE ? IT EVICTS 700,000 JEWS, COSTS ONE TRILLION IN AID AND 100,000 TROOPS TO POLICE, WON’T YIELD PEACE OR SECURITY.